Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Around 400 advertising companies are taking the opportunity given by the recent Google-Yahoo search advertising trial to let the U.S. Department of Justice know they’re not so comfortable with the recent dealings between the two largest search giants on the Web.
The ANA, or the Association of National Advertisers, a group that collectively manages north of $100 billion in business, decided to issue a letter today to the assistant attorney general of the antitrust arm of the Department Of Justice (DOJ).
ANA foresees that “a Google-Yahoo partnership will control 90 percent of search advertising inventory” which will in turn “likely diminish competition, increase concentration of market power, limit choices currently available and potentially raise prices to advertisers for high quality, affordable search and advertising.”
- How to Format An Investigation Paperis Appendix in ASA
- A spotlight on followers for instagram products get-likes com
- best developers AppSeful.Com Tricks to stay with extremely mobile application development agency
- Bad Feelings Dowse Your House
- Key elements for Adwool review revealed addomobile.com
- Convenient Systems In mobile application development in New York – An Update jatapp.org