Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Amazon.com has launched a public beta for its new digital music service, “Amazon MP3.” At launch, the service includes more than 2 million songs from more than 180,000 artists. As previously reported, every song on Amazon MP3 is available without DRM software, meaning MP3s can be accessed on virtually any device.
Amazon MP3 is offering most songs at 89 or 99 cents, with all of the top 100 downloaded songs available at 89 cents. MP3s can be purchased via one-click shopping on the site, or through the Amazon MP3 Downloader software that the company offers.
[ Via Mashable ]
- Buy Google Play Reviews – The Apple Iphone 4S – The Final Device In Cellular Gaming On App-reviews Team
- How to Format An Investigation Paperis Appendix in ASA
- A spotlight on followers for instagram products get-likes com
- best developers AppSeful.Com Tricks to stay with extremely mobile application development agency
- Bad Feelings Dowse Your House
- Key elements for Adwool review revealed addomobile.com