Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
A report released by Canalys, Nokia’s Symbian OS which led the world’s mobile OS market is now down to second spot after a very long time. There is currently an average of 300,000 new Android activations made daily! Android gained the huge market share in 2010. Nokia’s symbian has been slow with updates and was unable to match the experience Android provided.
Here’s a more detailed look at the Q4 data (2010) released by Canalys:
- Google – 33.3 million units shipped (32.9% market share)
- Nokia – 31.0 million units shipped (30.6% market share)
- Apple – 16.2 million units shipped (16.0& market share)
- RIM – 14.6 million units shipped (14.4% market share)
- Microsoft – 3.1 million units shipped (3.1% market share)
- Other Players – 3.0 million units shipped (2.9% market share)