Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Aug 9, 2008 : Facebook Inc has blocked a virus that infected thousands of users’ accounts by presenting itself as a video message. The messages advertised links to videos on Google Video or YouTube sites and those who clicked on the links actually downloaded malicious software.
Users who unknowingly downloaded the virus via the video link were presented with an image of a court jester sticking his tongue out and rolling his eyes.
Although the virus affected less than 0.002 percent of Facebook population, based on its more than 120 million subscribers, that would amount to more than 2,000 people. Facebook disabled access to the links as soon as the information was obtained.
you’ll receive an e-mail from a friend that claims you’ve been caught on a hidden camera. The message sure looks legitimate, but take note – it isn’t!
It includes a link that leads to a site that looks like YouTube. But if you look carefully, you’ll realize it’s actually a fake YouTube site.
When you click the video to begin, a message pops up and says you first need to download a newer Flash player to play the video.. When the user downloads the so called ‘flash update’.. it is the trojan
- creative writing essay prompts
- Suitability of essay help Cash Punishment
- Suitability of essay help Money Punishment
- Synthetic essay online Intelligence : Can it ever go ahead and take area of the human thoughts?
- Synthetic essay online Intelligence : Can it at any time take the destination from the human mind?
- Artificial essay online Intelligence : Can it at any time take the site of the human intellect?