Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Aug 9, 2008 : Facebook Inc has blocked a virus that infected thousands of users’ accounts by presenting itself as a video message. The messages advertised links to videos on Google Video or YouTube sites and those who clicked on the links actually downloaded malicious software.
Users who unknowingly downloaded the virus via the video link were presented with an image of a court jester sticking his tongue out and rolling his eyes.
Although the virus affected less than 0.002 percent of Facebook population, based on its more than 120 million subscribers, that would amount to more than 2,000 people. Facebook disabled access to the links as soon as the information was obtained.
you’ll receive an e-mail from a friend that claims you’ve been caught on a hidden camera. The message sure looks legitimate, but take note – it isn’t!
It includes a link that leads to a site that looks like YouTube. But if you look carefully, you’ll realize it’s actually a fake YouTube site.
When you click the video to begin, a message pops up and says you first need to download a newer Flash player to play the video.. When the user downloads the so called ‘flash update’.. it is the trojan
- Shrewd Way Of Getting Jailbreak Ios 9.3.3 English Version For Windows iPhonesCode.com
- Savvy Method Of Getting College Application Essay Divorce HelpEssayOnline.com
- Clever Way To Get How To Get Gems In Clash Of Clans Clash-Resources.com
- ESSAY ABOUT NARCISSISTIC Style DISORDER
- ESSAY ABOUT NARCISSISTIC Personality DISORDER
- Steps to Make Paper – An Illustrated Phase-by- Guide