Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Did you know that Gmail doesn’t recognize dots (.) as characters within a username ? This means th1nk.dj[at]gmail.com is the same as th1nkdj[at]gmail.com for Gmail servers. OK, Great .. Now how’s that useful for me ?
We signup for tons of services a day, right from that online news subscription to that no-so-trusted site which said it needed your email ID to send the download link you just requested. Hmm.. what to do ?
Well, for the not-so-trusted sites, just use an email alias with a pre positioned DOT. Take this example. I have to give my email ID [th1nk.dj[at]gmail.com] to blogdirectories.com. But I suspect them on giving the email IDs to 3rd party services. So, I give my email ID as th1nkd.j[at]gmail.com and I get the confirmation link.
Now, I goto Gmail > Settings > Filter and create a filter for all mails with TO: containing “th1nkd.j[at]gmail.com” to go to the trash OR apply a label. That way, I can find out which site gave out my email ID to the gazillion spammers out there.
- Essay Schreiben Strategien – 5 Standard Aktionen zu prüfen schreibenhilfe.com
- Buy Google Play Reviews – The Apple Iphone 4S – The Final Device In Cellular Gaming On App-reviews Team
- How to Format An Investigation Paperis Appendix in ASA
- A spotlight on followers for instagram products get-likes com
- best developers AppSeful.Com Tricks to stay with extremely mobile application development agency
- Bad Feelings Dowse Your House