Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Did you know that Gmail doesn’t recognize dots (.) as characters within a username ? This means th1nk.dj[at]gmail.com is the same as th1nkdj[at]gmail.com for Gmail servers. OK, Great .. Now how’s that useful for me ?
We signup for tons of services a day, right from that online news subscription to that no-so-trusted site which said it needed your email ID to send the download link you just requested. Hmm.. what to do ?
Well, for the not-so-trusted sites, just use an email alias with a pre positioned DOT. Take this example. I have to give my email ID [th1nk.dj[at]gmail.com] to blogdirectories.com. But I suspect them on giving the email IDs to 3rd party services. So, I give my email ID as th1nkd.j[at]gmail.com and I get the confirmation link.
Now, I goto Gmail > Settings > Filter and create a filter for all mails with TO: containing “th1nkd.j[at]gmail.com” to go to the trash OR apply a label. That way, I can find out which site gave out my email ID to the gazillion spammers out there.
- Cheaper Method Of Getting Bachelor Thesis Service Management ThesisKeeper.com
- HOW JUNG’S PHILOSOPHY DEVIATES From the Ideas DECLARED BY FREUD
- Shrewd Way Of Getting Jailbreak Ios 9.3.3 English Version For Windows iPhonesCode.com
- Savvy Method Of Getting College Application Essay Divorce HelpEssayOnline.com
- Clever Way To Get How To Get Gems In Clash Of Clans Clash-Resources.com
- ESSAY ABOUT NARCISSISTIC Style DISORDER