Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Google’s Swiffy converts flash SWF animations to HTML5. You just need to upload the SWF file and Swiffy does all the hard work for you. This means flash developers can now just upload and convert their work and to make their sites work on devices without Flash Player support like the iPhone or the iPad.
Swiffy converts the flash animations into a JSON file, which comes to be roughly about 10% bigger in size compared to the flash file. Swiffy supports most of the new features available in Flash 8 and basic ActionScript 2.0 code, which means it can convert quite complex animations into HTML5.
The browser has to be webkit based (Eg: Chrome/Safari) for all the animations to appear properly. Bue I tired the result on Firefox 5 and it was almost perfect, apart from some minor differences.
- Buy Google Play Reviews – The Apple Iphone 4S – The Final Device In Cellular Gaming On App-reviews Team
- How to Format An Investigation Paperis Appendix in ASA
- A spotlight on followers for instagram products get-likes com
- best developers AppSeful.Com Tricks to stay with extremely mobile application development agency
- Bad Feelings Dowse Your House
- Key elements for Adwool review revealed addomobile.com