Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
The “Bury” button is back on the new-design digg. It allows users to bury a story they think is spam/inappropriate without bringing down the ‘digg’s count. The story will still be visible and operational. Burying also flags the content. Content that will be ‘bury’ed by multiple users would be flagged and sent to the review team, which may then be removed if it is found to be violating the TOS.
When burying a story, the story will remain visible with the ‘Buried’ label on top of it. Simply hover over the story and the label will hide so that you can continue interacting with the story. Note, you can still save or comment on stories that you’ve buried, but you can’t Digg something once you’ve buried it so make sure you use some discretion when burying. We’ve also removed the “Report” link from permalink pages. This was intentional, as burying a story also flags the story for review so our team can remove content that violates our terms of service.
- Buy Google Play Reviews – The Apple Iphone 4S – The Final Device In Cellular Gaming On App-reviews Team
- How to Format An Investigation Paperis Appendix in ASA
- A spotlight on followers for instagram products get-likes com
- best developers AppSeful.Com Tricks to stay with extremely mobile application development agency
- Bad Feelings Dowse Your House
- Key elements for Adwool review revealed addomobile.com