Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Notable changes in 3.6 Beta vs. Firefox 3.5
- Supports file-based Drag and Drop so you can Drag and Drop files from your desktop in the browser. Mixed with the File API (mentioned below) this can make for a very powerful set of features for people building photo and video uploaders or anything else that wants to import data.
- @font-face now supports the WOFF format.
- We support multiple background images for background-image.
- You can now specify the background size via -moz-background-size
- We now specify a very powerful pointer-events property that lets you control whether a particular element can receive events.
- You can now specify an algorithm to render images via the image-rendering CSS property.
- Poster images now work for video elements.
- Support for a new geo-location feature that will return an approximate address for your location.
- Support for orientation events.
- Check more features Firefox 3.6 for developers page