Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Firefox Flicks is a global video challenge for aspiring filmmakers, animators and creatives from around the world.
They will be required to produce and submit short films that’ll promote and educate users about the issues that affect our online lives such as privacy and security, and also raise awareness about what makes Firefox and Mozilla unique.
People who will be judging this competition include:
- Edward Norton (actor)
- Shauna Robertson (producer)
- Couper Samuelson (producer)
- Jeff Silver (producer)
- Ben Silverman (producer)
Not only will these videos be judged by Hollywood filmmakers, actors and executives, entrants will also have the chance for their work to be seen by millions of people around the world and be entered to win cash prizes that can used to pay their tuition, buy equipment, or fund their next creative project.
- One grand prize winner from each of the four regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia/Africa/Australia) will receive $10,000 USD.
- In each of the regions, a winner will be selected from each of the four categories (Best 30 second spot, Best Animation, Best Public Service Announcement, Best Use of New Open Technology). Each of these winners will receive $5,000 USD.
- In each of the regions, a category runner up from each of the four categories listed above will receive $1,000 USD.
Plus, the first 1,000 qualified entrants will receive a limited edition Firefox Flicks prize pack including exclusive t-shirts, stickers, pens, notebooks, and more.
Message to convey: Tell the world about Firefox. Encourage them to download Firefox today.
- Best :30 Spot
- Best Animation
- Best Use of New Open Technology (e.g. Popcorn.js, HTML5)
- Best Public Service Announcement
Deadline: May 1, 201 Midnight [PST]