Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Payoneer cardholders (for those account issued by First Bank of Delaware) would be getting a notification email about a change in the Issuing bank. On February 9 , 2009 , MetaBank will replace First Bank of Delaware as the issuing bank for the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card accounts.
Our records indicate that you hold a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card account issued by First Bank of Delaware. This is a prepaid card and thereby not reported to any credit reporting agency. This is not an attempt to collect a debt. Please review the information below to understand your rights and responsibilities regarding the Card. On February 9 , 2009 , MetaBank will replace First Bank of Delaware as the issuing bank for the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card accounts.
The transition to MetaBank will not affect card usage. You may use your card as usual without interruption in service or security. For changes to the Terms and Conditions, please log in to My Account at www.payoneer.com. No changes have been made to fees or transaction limits.
This notice is just for your information. Please do not reply to this email. If you have any questions, please contact us at support[at]payoneer.com or go to our Contact Us page for chat and phone options.
Payoneer Customer Service Team
- Are there any strategies to management and stop international terrorism effectively? What could very well be urged?
- Are there any means to control and stop global terrorism properly? What could be recommended?
- Plans for Employees Bringing Children to Function
- ‘Anonymous’ as well as the Shakespeare conspiracy hypothesis that will not kick the bucket
- creative writing essay prompts
- The Top Ten Most Significant Experts in Genetics