Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
“Second Life” is a wildly popular virtual world, where members can create animated proxies of themselves called ‘avatars’, and build homes, run businesses, and deal in virtual products and properties, all in exchange for real money (Linden dollars).
A group of 6 virtual retailers have filed a real-time law suit against a man in New York, alleging stealing and selling of copied versions of their virtual products in “Second Life”.
With over 10 million registered users, on an average, nearly $1 million is spent each day over buying food, clothes, shelter, and other virtual products.
[ Via Techtree ]
- Buy Google Play Reviews – The Apple Iphone 4S – The Final Device In Cellular Gaming On App-reviews Team
- How to Format An Investigation Paperis Appendix in ASA
- A spotlight on followers for instagram products get-likes com
- best developers AppSeful.Com Tricks to stay with extremely mobile application development agency
- Bad Feelings Dowse Your House
- Key elements for Adwool review revealed addomobile.com