Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
“Second Life” is a wildly popular virtual world, where members can create animated proxies of themselves called ‘avatars’, and build homes, run businesses, and deal in virtual products and properties, all in exchange for real money (Linden dollars).
A group of 6 virtual retailers have filed a real-time law suit against a man in New York, alleging stealing and selling of copied versions of their virtual products in “Second Life”.
With over 10 million registered users, on an average, nearly $1 million is spent each day over buying food, clothes, shelter, and other virtual products.
[ Via Techtree ]
- Are there any strategies to management and stop international terrorism effectively? What could very well be urged?
- Are there any means to control and stop global terrorism properly? What could be recommended?
- Plans for Employees Bringing Children to Function
- ‘Anonymous’ as well as the Shakespeare conspiracy hypothesis that will not kick the bucket
- creative writing essay prompts
- The Top Ten Most Significant Experts in Genetics