Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
COD:Black Ops has a feature called “Theater Mode”, which is like your personal media center for the game. You can upload gameplay videos, grab screenshots and share in-game performances, and then watch the videos in My Theater or on Youtube.
How to Setup Call Of Duty Black Ops Theater and Link Youtube
- If you do not already have an account at callofdtuy.com, register for an account there.
- Login to your account using the credentials.
- Goto “My Theatre”
- Click the [link] button and select your system from the list.
Getting Started: How to save gameplay videos and share it on youTube :
- Once in-game, open MULTIPLAYER > XBOX LIVE / PSN > THEATER.
- Open “MY RECENT GAMES” to access files of your matches.
- Select the film from which you would like to record a video clip segment OR grab a screen-shot and choose SELECT FOR PLAYBACK.
Reference : SegmentNext (To continue reading how to setup Screenshots and record a video, please follow the link)