Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
- Detects and shows commenter’s web browser and operating system (Edit your comment template)
- Describe an arbitrary user agent string (for general use)
- Optionally show web browser and operating system icons.
- If the user is ‘cookied’, it also displays an asterisk * titled with the full user agent string (hover over them to see the full user agent string mentioned in 2). Your regular visitors will not be shown this asterisk.
- All major browsers detected: Desktop browsers, antiquated browsers, blogging software (for trackbacks and pingbacks), text based browsers, various PDAs and cell phones.
Sample : Browser sniff plugin used in the comments’ template
- Download the plugin: browsniff.txt
- Put it in your
wp-content/pluginsdirectory and rename it to
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress Plugins administration menu.
- (optional) Download web browser and operating system icons: browsers.tar.gz. Extract it in your WordPress installation root directory. This should create a directory
browsersfilled with icons.
- Follow the usage below.
- (optional) You can change how the icons look in your CSS by modifying style for selector
UsageTo show commenters web browser description, use the function
pri_print_browser("Using ", "", true, 'on'); inside the comment loop. The function has three parameters:
- String to be printed before description
- String to be printed after description
- Whether to display icons or not, set this to
- String to be printed between web browser and operating system description, defaults to ‘on’.