Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
What does the plugin do?
- It Integrates with “Simple Tags Plugin” for WordPress (modify code to get tags from other plugins or places)
- Then, it takes the first Simple tag found and uses it to look for related videos on YouTube.
- Displays the three most recently added related videos found from the search on your WordPress blog post.
- Updates videos automatically.
Installation instructions for the plugin:
- Download and install Simple Tags Plugin.
- Download the plugin file, rename it to php, and upload it to your plugins directory, and activate it.
- Insert the code below into wp-comments.php, where you want the YouTube Videos to appear (generally just below the line containing “You can start editing here”:
- Begin adding Simple tags to your posts, and watch the related videos appear automatically, without any hazzle.
- You can even use
youtuberelated(0, "yourtag")to force “yourtag” related videos to be displayed.