Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
WP-Cache v2.1.2 modified with gzip feature
The Wp-Cache requires you to have GZIP compression turned OFF. However, this plugin is WP-Cache with GZIP enabled. WP-Cache + gzip compression
WP-Cache v2.1.2 gzip Enabled
– Optional efficient gzip feature that compresses cached pages only once per page (disabled by default)
– User-friendly admin interface to enable/disable the gzip feature
– Bug fix to prevent WP-Cache from changing feed content to text/html
– Install the same way you normally install WP-Cache, or simply overwrite existing WP-Cache v2.1.2 files if already installed.
– Go to the WP-Cache admin panel in Options and click “Enable WP-Cache gzip”.
Source : Tummblr