Hide your secret files INSIDE photos, videos or other files with OmniHide PRO.
Yahoo! Messenger 9.0 has a redesigned interface with new skinnable backgrounds and new emoticons for expressions like thumbs up, thumbs down, and rock on.
It has added features similar to ones seen on social networks or media-sharing sites, including extra room to post a picture or other image next to contact names and the ability to share video or photos within a message screen.
Yahoo! Messenger 9.0 has a great deal to offer. Users can forward offline IM‘s to mobile devices and also forward incoming phone calls to phone numbers. Videos can be sent from YouTube, Yahoo! Video, etc. and contacts can watch synchronized video through a sharing window. Similarly users can also share Flickr photos or even user desktops.
The service is adding languages from six new markets, including the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, India and Vietnam, for a total of 25 international markets.
“This makes it easier for people to stay connected and grow their friendships,” said Sabrina Ellis, vice president of Yahoo Messenger. “We added several personalization features. We think a lot of the media-sharing will really help.”
Yahoo is one of the largest instant messaging service, with about 28 million users at present, up 19 percent from a year earlier.
- Buy Google Play Reviews – The Apple Iphone 4S – The Final Device In Cellular Gaming On App-reviews Team
- How to Format An Investigation Paperis Appendix in ASA
- A spotlight on followers for instagram products get-likes com
- best developers AppSeful.Com Tricks to stay with extremely mobile application development agency
- Bad Feelings Dowse Your House
- Key elements for Adwool review revealed addomobile.com